I decided a few weeks back that the best way to share my daughter with the people who are closest to me is to put it as an easily accessible blog called... The Daily Olive. I've been known to be lazy, but I promise to do my best to post every day to help your day be a little brighter. I love you all and I hope you enjoy her at a slight percentage to how much I do... because I can tell you it won't even be close.
Best picture ever! It will be wonderful watching my precious little niece grow up.
ReplyDeleteAunt Dianne
Love it, I'll be following, for sure.
ReplyDeleteI can't even tell you how much this warms my heart - seeing you become a dad is awesome, seeing you become an awesome dad is beyond amazing...I am so proud of the man you are and I'm so excited to see this amazing life you've created for yourself unfold...with your beautiful wife and daughter. I thank the heavens for your happiness...the lord knows how you deserve it...Welcome little Olivia xxx
ReplyDelete